Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Taking the house in my own hands.

Hi friends, or soon to be ones! I'm Candi and I have a house which contains a computer, therefore I feel qualified to write about my house on my computer and tell you about all of the things I am doing. I've lived here over a year with my husband and he and I have taken on some projects and learned in the process how to manage conflict. This summer I will be blogging about things we have done and are now doing, and if I get some comments, I just might get addicted to this blogging thing!

My inspirations in DIY blogging are:

YoungHouseLove
The Lettered Cottage
Centsational Girl
Thrifty Decor Chick

They are wonderful and I get so many ideas from them....maybe I can give them some ideas before it is all said and done!!! So...stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Just was reading your comment Sarah's comments on Thrifty Decor Chick.....my son-in-law/daughter have an Ikea kitchen. They have wood on their backsplash....it's tongue/groove, like beadboard, but no "bead" in the middle. It's a more modern look. In fact I describe their house as "The Pottery Barn" look without the price tag that goes with it:) Their's was white, but was just painted black. If you want to send me an email, I'll send you some pictures. I am going there tomorrow:)

    angiebugsmom@hotmail.com

    Hugs from Iowa
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete